Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Sunday Kind of Love: Eye of the Tiger

After some of our bridal party had a near brush with death, we got off of the median of Broad Street and made it over to the Philadelphia Museum of Art for some more quintessential Philadelphia photos.

It was a bit more crowded than Broad Street had been, but still no where near as bad as it could be on a nice day.

All photos by Mike Landis Photographer 

Any trip to the art museum starts with the infamous climbing of the stairs (most people run it, but that was NOT happening)

A large group storming the steps 
The girls made it to the top first
My feet hurt so bad & thankfully Mr. Ly was there to hold the bouquet 
 Bridal party shots were up next: 
Groomsmen looking dapper
Love this shot of the guys
My lovely ladies
Love how their dresses all came together! 

Our whole bridal party (where you can actually see everyone!)


We also took shots with our bridal party individually: 



And shots of Mr. Ly and I, just the two of us: 

This.  My favorite picture. 
Love the view of the city behind us
Making the descent down the steps (Rocky impersonators in the background as an added bonus)
It was a LONG and painful walk down, but the pictures we got were worth it.
Sweet kisses make the trip down so much better
By the time we made it to the bottom of the steps, my feet hurt so bad, I was considering just skipping the final picture location and going straight to the venue to put my feet up for a while.  But I didn't, and we headed onward back to Olde City for our final picture stop, coming up next!



I pre-capped our recaps with a big announcement!
Recaps began with our Same Day Edit video.
I needed to get some perspective the week of the wedding.
Personally brewed beers gave our rehearsal lunch a special touch!
I spent a fantastic last day as a Miss.
I shared some gifts for my bridesmaids. 
The girls spend an easy and relaxing morning getting made up.
The guys spent the morning building a chuppah and doing guy things.

panicked when the morning went by too fast.
We exchanged lovely notes and gifts on the wedding morning.
I put on my dress and became a Blissful Bride.
Bridal details and my "somethings" rounded out the wedding morning.
We had our not-so-private first look.
We took some silly pictures, just the two of us.
Broad Street gave us gorgeous shots, but we nearly lost some of bridal party in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment