Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Sunday Kind of Love: Just the Two of Us

Right after our first look, we took some time to utilize the location in Olde City for our pictures.  Our bridal party was already on the trolley waiting to get started with pictures but we decided to take some shots just the two of us.

Mr. Ly and I don't do serious very well.  We are laughing, together - or at each other - most of the time. I think our photographer realized that during our engagement shoot photos, and took that into consideration in our wedding photos.  I think the laughter and joy really comes through in these shots, and they are just a lot of fun.

All photos by Mike Landis Photographer
Street view - the building across the street is the Omni Hotel, where we stayed for the weekend

We were trying to get a shot with the veil catching the wind, it didn't turn out exactly as planned. 

This shot captures really how much fun we were having. 



Now you can see why I'm always laughing around Mr. Ly 
We got some really nice serious shots too, once we were in a passway next to the bank.









This is similar to the photo you saw previously on our sneak peek before the recaps - which is still one of my favorite photos from the wedding ever. 
Again, I'm glad we took time to get these photos. Not only are they some of the best shots from the day, but they also allowed us to spend some alone time together. We talked and laughed and were grinning ear to ear the whole time!



I pre-capped our recaps with a big announcement!
Recaps began with our Same Day Edit video.
I needed to get some perspective the week of the wedding.
Personally brewed beers gave our rehearsal lunch a special touch!
I spent a fantastic last day as a Miss.
I shared some gifts for my bridesmaids. 
The girls spend an easy and relaxing morning getting made up.
The guys spent the morning building a chuppah and doing guy things.

panicked when the morning went by too fast.
We exchanged lovely notes and gifts on the wedding morning.
I put on my dress and became a Blissful Bride.
Bridal details and my "somethings" rounded out the wedding morning.
We had our not-so-private first look.

No comments:

Post a Comment