Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey, Mr. DJ

Before we were engaged, a full year before for that matter, Mr. Ly had selected our DJ.  Having a band was never an option for him, and he INSISTED we have a DJ. This was fine by me, as DJs are generally cheaper and we found a great one, very early on.  Back in October 2010, we went to the wedding of a family friend and Mr. Ly fell for a DJ. It was love at first dance, and the only thing Mr. Ly ever wanted to be in charge of was selecting the DJ for the day of our wedding. Done.  It was so simple.

The dance floor was packed the entire wedding, with great music, and the entire family had a great time.

My family, getting down to our DJ, circa 2010 / personal photos
As an added bonus, my family knows the DJ, personally.  It's a family run company, and the sons who run the company now, went to elementary school with me and my brother, and their father used to DJ our school dances. My dad used to exclusively use their company as the DJ for his company's Christmas parties, and has a long standing relationship with their family.

As soon as we were engaged, I emailed  Center Stage Entertainment, set up a meeting, and as luck would have it - our first choice DJ was the one they paired us with anyway! I've known Sam since he was in Kindergarten, so I am so very pleased to have him MCing/DJing our event!  Sam is going to keep our party rocking long into the night and we can not wait!

image via Center Stage Entertainment / Photo by Marc Anthony 

image via Center Stage Entertainment / Photo by Marc Anthony 
 I am so excited about our choice for our DJ , I know he will make our party a night to remember - and keep our dance floor packed! Since it was such an easy process, it was clearly meant to be!

Anyone else have a vendor that just fell into their lap, like magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment