Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Get this show on the road!

Well, this is it.  As I sit here in our larger than lifer penthouse, soaking in the gorgeous sunrise over Philadelphia, it's hard to imagine that in just a few hours I'll be a Mrs. Today is the day I've been looking forward to since the day Mr. Ly asked me to be his wife.  I'm not nervous, or anxious, or anything. I'm just really really ready to be Mr. Ly's wife.  I'm ready to start our life together as a family, and see where this road takes us.  At the end of the day, a year's worth of planning, crafting, and let's be honest, stressing will be over. And if we're already being honest, I am SO relieved. I don't care if it's perfect. I am ready to get this show on the road, and at the end of the day be married.

Thank you all for letting me be a part of this wonderful community.  For allowing me to share my worries and excitement with you throughout the past 8 months.  Being part of a supportive and diverse community is what drew me to Weddingbee, and I feel so lucky to have been able to give back a little something myself.  I've always taken to heart the advice, suggestions, and comments from the bees, the support here has been invaluable. I'm so lucky to have the love of the bees surrounding me today (in charms, bracelets, and even some special guests at the wedding!).  I can't wait to come back and share it all with you!

To my soon-to-be husband - today is our day.  From finding each other, to falling in love, to starting our life together as husband and wife - I wouldn't change a thing about our journey. You are the voice of reason when I need it (even when I think I don't!), you make me smile when all I want to do is cry or pout, and you make me the happiest I've ever been.  Our life won't always be perfect, but I know that as long as we can face it together, we can get through anything.  I love you more than words will ever be able to properly express, today, tomorrow and always.

Alright, Hive, let's get this show on the road! See ya as a Mrs!
 xo,
Miss Lyre

No comments:

Post a Comment