Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Sunday Kind of Love: The Lyre Recaps!

As promised after our big announcement, I'm back with the Lyre recaps!  

Two months ago on a crisp, gorgeous Sunday in January, Mr. Ly and I got really dressed up, traipsed around Philadelphia, and promised one another to be partners for life. We ate, danced, and partied under sparkling chandeliers, and we had never been more in love than we were that night.

Our wedding was such an amazing day on all accounts, I'm hoping I can do it justice in these recaps.  There was tons of laughs, some tears (mostly happy ones!), and enough love and joy to last us a lifetime. 

As it has become somewhat of a tradition here on Weddingbee, I will begin our recaps with our Same Day Edit video.  The SDE was one thing that drew me to our videographer in the first place, having this memento of our wedding day, seconds after the day was done, was amazing.  We opted to not show the SDE during the reception, we didn't want to interrupt the party with a video, but it was still such a great thing to walk away with at the end of the night.  It highlights our day from getting ready through the hora after our first dance. Some of my favorite parts include the ridiculous face I make right before our first look, because my bridal party was shouting out me from across the street,  watching me mouth Mr. Ly's vows in Hebrew along with him (which I didn't know I did until I saw this video), and of course watching my beloved watch me walk down the aisle (seriously, makes me melt every.single.time.) Oh, watching my brother struggle with his suspenders is pretty comical, too.

I feel this short snippet of our wedding highlights how much fun we had that, how much love we shared, and how much joy was felt between us,our friends and our family. But trust me, there is so much more than this.

Without further delay, our same day edit:


 Kenneth Stillman Video 


I pre-capped our recaps with a big announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment